You will need to set up the following utilities:


You will need your apartment address

Tangi Water dept

46463 N Morrison Blvd

Hammond, Louisiana 70401




First go to the Permit office and get a permit for power:  Permit office is located at

15481 W Club Deluxe Rd., Hammond, La 70403 Phone: 985 542-2117

Then call Entergy at 1-800-entergy to schedule power transfer


Below is a link for cable.  Both Benton Trace and Benton Court are prewired for Cable. You will need to

enter your apartment address and it will show you the special deals that are availible.

http://connect.charter.com/landing/SEM/layout.aspx?vers=4A&aff=LFO&affpn=1-877-286-   4659&cmp=pds_lfo&transid=26974381805::charter%20cable::e::Google::c


Satelite is only allowed at Benton Trace and must only be mounted on the back of the building.  Satelite is

not allowed at Benton Court.  www.directv.com/